This PPT presentation provides an overview of master data in SAP Production Planning (PP) module. It covers key master data elements like Bill of Materials (BOM), work centers, and routings which form the foundation for production planning activities.
Key topics covered in the presentation are:
- Master Data Overview: Introduction to master data and its role in PP module
- Material Master: Central element for production, key considerations when creating material master data
- BOM: Different types of BOMs and their usage, transactions for BOM management
- Work Centers: Representation of production capacities, creation and management of work centers
- Routings: Planning operations sequence and time elements, creation and change of routings
The document provides a helpful guide for understanding master data and how it is leveraged for production planning processes in SAP PP module.