GST is a comprehensive indirect tax system implemented in India. All businesses need to obtain a GST Identification Number (GSTIN) and configure GST in their ERP system.
This PDF document provides a comprehensive guide for configuring GST in SAP S/4HANA step-by-step following the IMG menu path. Key configurations covered include business place, condition types, account keys, G/L accounts, account determination, tax procedure definition and assignment.
List of steps covered in the document are:
- Activate business place and define business places for company codes.
- Define access sequence for GST condition types.
- Create condition types for input and output GST – CGST, SGST, IGST.
- Define transaction tax account keys for input and output GST accounting.
- Create G/L accounts to post GST amounts.
- Do account determination to map G/L accounts to tax account keys.
- Define tax calculation procedure with condition types, access keys, calculation steps.
- Assign GST tax procedure to India in SAP.